|Capacity||Up to 300 gallons||Up to 500 gallons||Up to 1000 gallons|
|Pump||SICCE Syncra 0.5||SICCE Syncra 1.5||SICCE Syncra 2.0|
|Reaction tube diameter||4.3"||6"||8"|
|Chamber capacity||2.9 L||5.5 L||9.9 L|
|Footprint||8.3" x 9.1"||10.3" x 11.1"||11.9" x 13.4"|
*feeding pump and media required and sold separately.
- High quality cell-cast acrylic construction
- Inlet prefilter to prevent clogging
- Precise pinch valve
- Pump baffle enclosure to minimize noise
- Simple to set up and operate
- Up-flow design prevents clogging and improves water circulation
- Thumbscrews for easy removal of lid ‚ easy to clean and replace media!
- Reactor can be place inside your sump or externally
- Includes PH probe port for optional monitoring
AquaMaxx is a Southern California-based aquarium supply company that entered the market in mid-2008 with a line of affordable metal halide bulbs. The brand quickly gained recognition as word spread about the high quality and low cost of their lamps. In 2009, AquaMaxx released a line of aquarium filter socks and, in early 2010, unveiled an assortment of high-performance protein skimmer accessories and upgrades.